- Minimum car rental period is three (3) days on a 24hrs basis
- We always refer to 1 day of car rental duration as 24 hrs. For being slightly over hours we do not charge an extra day. Over the 3 hours difference you will be charged as an extra day.
- According to delivery location you might have an extra delivery charge. Bookings less than a 3 week to Ercan airport is 35GBP and to Girne it is 35GBP. This will be added to your total.
- Renter should be minimum 25 years old with a minimum of 3 years valid driving licence.
- All our cars are third-part insured with Capita sigorta
- Collision Damage Waiver(CWD) System will add 14GBP CWD per day for full comprehensive insurance.
- Standard Full Insurance does not cover following; windows, mirrors, tyres, interior goods of the car, underneath of engine(Oil Sump), lost or destruction of car key.
- Renter will be responsible for any traffic fines during his rental period such as parking, and speed cameras etc..
- Payment should be made during the delivery time by cash or by credit card.
- In the unlikely case of a break down situation, our 24 hours help service will change your car as soon as possible.
- Renter should return the car with same amound of petrol.
- All our cars have 5 seat belts, ABS, Air-conditioning, radio and cd/casette plater.
- Baby seats and booster are chargeable. The cost of each item will ve 2GBP per day. We have a limited number of baby seats and boosters so please make your reservation as earlt as possible.
Cross Border Policy
Vehicles are NOT allowed to travel outside of Northern Cyprus as the Insurance Company do not offer any cover and the Owner will not be able to offer the Renter any support there both in case of breakdown or accident. The Owner has the right to claim from the Renter any amount to cover the damages caused outside Northern Cyprus.
Should the Renter wish to visit South Cyprus, a taxi service can be arranged upon request for additional charge.